PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) - People wishing to take part in National Drug Take Back Day can drop off their prescription drugs at the following locations Saturday.
- Chesapeake Police 2nd Precinct, 1209 20th St.
- Chesapeake Police 3rd Precinct, 949 N. George Washington Hwy
- Chesapeake Police 4th Precinct, 4764 Station House Rd.
- Chesapeake Sheriff’s Office, 401 Albemarle Dr.
- Virginia State Police – Area 47 Station, 1557 S. Military Hwy.
- Sentara Careplex, 3000 Coliseum Dr.
- Carmel Center, 136 Kings Way
- Rite Aid, 2460 George Washington Memorial Pkwy.
Isle of Wight County
- Isle of Wight County Sheriff’s Office Main Entrance, 17110 Monument Circle
- Post Exchange (PX) 1386 Washington Blvd.
- Sentara Port Warwick Hospital ER, 1031 Loftis Blvd.
- North Precinct Police Station, 368 Deshazor Dr.
- Norfolk Police Department Operations Center, 3661 E. Virginia Beach Blvd.
- Norfolk Police Department 2nd Patrol Division, 2500 N. Military Hwy.
- Poquoson Pharmacy, 498 Wythe Creek Rd.
- Portsmouth Crime Prevention Office, 45 Afton Pkwy.
- Portsmouth Police Department Headquarters, 711 Crawford St.
- Portsmouth Fire Department Station #3, 4001 Rivershore Rd.
- Portsmouth Naval Medical Center Outpatient Pharmacy, 620 John Paul Jones Circle
- Wal-Mart, 1200 N. Main St.
- Bennett’s Creek Pharmacy Parking Lot, 3219 Bridge Rd.
- Virginia Beach Police Department 1st Precinct, 2509 Princess Anne Rd.
- Virginia Beach Police Department 2nd Precinct, 820 Virginia Beach Blvd.
- Virginia Beach Police Department 3rd Precinct, 926 Independence Blvd.
- Virginia Beach Police Department 4th Precinct, 840 Kempsville Rd.
- Williamsburg Police Department, 425 Armistead Ave.
- James City County/Williamsburg Community Center, 5301 Longhill Rd.
- York-Poquoson Sheriff’s Office D.A.R.E. Office, 5338-D George Washington Memorial Hwy.
Hampton police want to warn residents about a scam circulating parts of Hampton Roads. A local senior citizen fell for it, and there could be more victims.
Suffolk Police are investigating a shooting in the 800 block of West Constance Road near the Suffolk West Shopping Center Friday night.
The executive officer and command master chief of a Norfolk-based destroyer were relieved of duty Friday for the way they handled hazing allegations.