What you'll need:
- 1 tomato plant
- 1 cup pellet lime
- 1 cup bone meal
- 1 tbsp. fertilizer (osmocote or other)
- 1 cup manure (poultry or cow)
- Dig a deep hole
- Mix the above ingredients in the hole
- Backfill and plant tomato on 45 degree angle with root ball 4-5" below soil (plant will bend up to sunlight in 2 days!)
- Water with Miracle Grow (a fertilizer)
94% of all home gardens have a tomato plant. Use the aboverecipe to make yours one of the best.
Winter's bone chilling temperatures can wreak havoc at your home, sometimes leading to frozen pipes.
A pet adoption discount is helping animals in Hampton Roads find new homes.
Newport News police officers are in the middle of a massive operation to get wanted criminals out of the neighborhoods. They are rounding up everyone who has an outstanding warrant.