VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) - Three elderly people were displaced by a house fire Saturday.
The fire happened around 11 a.m. at a home in the 3000 block of Bray Road, according to Battalion Chief Patrick Humphries with the Virginia Beach Fire Department.
Humphries said there was an electrical fire in the attic, caused by a squirrel.
No one was hurt.
Stay with WAVY.com for any new information.
The suicide of a 16-year-old Gloucester girl has led a community to speak up about bullying.
A Virginia Beach woman is behind bars accused of trying to poison her children and kill herself. Only 10 On Your Side talked to Lorita Aiken's mother about the charges against her.
Camden County Sheriff Tony Perry said that during the last two weeks, incidents of breaking and entering and home or vehicle larceny have increased in two areas of the county.