NORFOLK, Va. (WAVY) - Officials say no one was hurt in a grease fire started by unattended cooking at a Norfolk home Wednesday evening.
According to Chief Juliam Williamson with the Norfolk Police Department, crews were dispatched to a home in the 3200 block of Kimball Terrace just before 10 p.m.
The fire was contained to the kitchen which sustained damage. No one was injured.
Newport News Police are still looking for a killer more than four years after a 17-year-old was shot dead.
An Amtrak train carrying more than 40 passengers was involved in an accident with a car Thursday morning in Waverly.
A boil water advisory has been issued in Corolla after a water line break.