PORTSMOUTH, Va. (WAVY) - Bankers hours aren't what they used to be, and they don't need to be. eCommerce Manager Marilyn Lamb talked about how you can track your banking with BayPort Credit Union's Banking on the Go.
- App Banking-Deposit Checks, View Check Images, Manage Purchase Rewards
- Text Banking-Balance & Deposit Alerts
- iPad Banking-View Check Images
BayPort's FREE*Mobile Banking is the fast, easy way to stay connected when you are on the go!! * Message and data rates may apply from your wireless carrier.
Also, we need to include travel and vacations in 'On the Go', summer is a very busy time:
- Use Mobile banking tools to locate Branch/ATMs; which includes BayPort's Shared Branching Network locations.
- Notify you financial institution that you will be using your debit and credit cards while traveling
- Use reward points to pay for your trip or stay; redeem BayPort's ScoreCard Bonus Points to secure hotels, airline tickets, car rentals, etc. to reduce travel/vacation expense.
All these tips are available on BayPort's Travel Information web page.
For more on Mobile Banking, stop by any of the 15 BayPort Credit Union locations across Hampton Roads.
Norfolk Police are investigating the cause of death for male found unconscious on the beach.
Suffolk police are looking for a man and a woman they say robbed a Kangaroo Express gas station on Wilroy Road Sunday afternoon.
The art of making jewelry is helping some Norfolk students learn independence and job skills.