HAMPTON ROADS, Va. (WAVY) - WAVY.com provides a list of evacuation notices as they become available.
- Accomack County, Va. - Voluntary evacuation orders were issued Thursday morning for mobile home residents, as well as homes in bayside and seaside evacuation zones.
- Fort Monroe, Va . - Mandatory evacuation will be conducted by 6 p.m. Friday.
- Hampton, Va. - A mandatory evacuation order was issued at 9 a.m. Friday for low-lying areas that would flood in a Category 1 hurricane. Those areas include neighborhoods in and around: Grandview/Beach Road, Harris Creek, Buckroe Beach, Southwest Branch of the Back River, Hampton River, Tidemill Creek, Indian Creek, Newmarket Creek, and as well as any other area prone to flooding. If you live in these areas and do not evacuate, the City will not be able to send rescue teams in during the storm.
- Newport News, Va. - Newport News has issued a mandatory evacuation for residents living in areas that would flood in a Category 1 hurricane by 5 p.m. Friday. Those areas include City Line Apartments and the Salters Creek area.
- Norfolk, Va. - At 10 p.m. Thursday, a mandatory evacuation has been issued to all residents in low-lying areas .
- Portsmouth, Va. - A mandatory evacuation is in effect for the following communities: Swimming Point Walk, Olde Towne, Southside, Southside Gardens, North Side of Craddock (north of Afton Pkwy), Afton Commons, Afton Village, Marsh Landing, and Westhaven (West of Caroline).
- Poquoson, Va. - Poquoson City Manager J. Randall Wheeler, issued a mandatory evacuation order at 1 p.m. Friday to all residents within the Poquoson City limits. Residents are ordered to leave no later than 10 p.m. Friday.
- Virginia Beach, Va. - A mandatory evacuation was issued at 5:50 p.m. Thursday for all residents and visitors of Sandbridge beginning noon Friday.
- Currituck County, N.C. - A mandatory evacuation order was issued Thursday effective at 8 a.m. on Aug. 26.
- Dare County, N.C. - Mandatory evacuation of all visitors and residents beginning 8 a.m. Friday.
- Hyde County, N.C. - Mandatory evacuation for everyone effective 5 a.m. Thursday. EMS services ceased Thursday at noon. No re-entry stickers will be issued.
- Ocracoke County, N.C. - Mandatory evacuation for everyone effective 5 a.m. Thursday. EMS services ceased Thursday at noon. No re-entry stickers will be issued.
- Pasquotank and Camden Counties, NC - A mandatory evacuation order has been issued for Pasquotank and Camden Counties for flood prone areas and residents living in unsafe housing.
- Southern Shores, N.C. - Mandatory evacuation of all citizens effective 8 a.m. Friday.
- Tyrell County, N.C. - Mandatory evacuation effective 7 a.m. Friday.