The weather won't be perfect every day, so here are some ideas when the best place to be is indoors -
2. Master some new words in a foreign language - Need to know how to say 'bathroom' in Swedish? Just click here.
3. Everyone's favorite - Arts & Crafts. Simple ideas for the whole family are here.
4. Visit the Library - Yep, they're still around, and a lot more fun than you remember!
6. Cook something unique - Since no one wants to go out on a rainy day, use this online resource to find what to make with just the items you have in your kitchen right now!
7. Find the hidden content in your DVD collection - "Easter Eggs" just aren't for spring, use this resource to help you hunt for these hidden gems in you DVD collection too!
9. Enjoy some homemade ice cream - Really, it's easier than you think.
10. Since the weather's keeping you indoors, play weather trivia - Fun facts about all things weather in
Hampton Roads and Northeast North Carolina are here.