The honeymoon is over in Norfolk. If you get caught running a red light at two intersections with new cameras, you'll get a ticket in the mail.
Speaker Bill Howell will be in Chesapeake Monday to address the Hampton Roads Transportation …
- Electrical issue blamed for Suffolk fire
- Firefighters save cats in Chesapeake
- Suspects sought after gas station robbed
- Wounded Warriors team up with KelsKids
- Man found dead on the beach
- Local Pearl Harbor survivors honored
- Parade float catches fire at Oceanfront
- Track star dies in Franklin County crash
The art of making jewelry is helping some Norfolk students learn independence and job skills.
The suicide of a 16-year-old Gloucester girl has led a community to speak up about bullying.
A Virginia Beach woman is behind bars accused of trying to poison her children and kill herself. Only 10 On Your Side talked to Lorita Aiken's mother about the charges against her.
Camden County Sheriff Tony Perry said that during the last two weeks, incidents of breaking and entering and home or vehicle larceny have increased in two areas of the county.
A Facebook post helped Elizabeth City Police identify and locate the suspect of a hit-and-run incident involving a 3-year-old this week.
As Newport News Fire Chief Scott Liebold plans to retire at the end of this month, the city is looking for his replacement -- and they want your help.