Police say a 19-year-old was shot Thursday evening in Newport News.
An Amtrak train carrying more than 40 passengers was involved in an accident with a car Thursday …
- Police need tips about robbers' clothing
- Snowball Express brings joy to families
- Ambulance company files for bankruptcy
- NN man charged with sexual battery
- Three crashes snarl traffic on I-664
- Man captured after 23 years on the lam
- NCDOT: Bonner Bridge could reopen soon
- Police ask for leads in 2009 homicide
A boil water advisory has been issued in Corolla after a water line break.
Young patients at Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters received some early, high-tech Christmas presents Wednesday.
After giving money to a landowner for a new construction project, VDOT says the amount it paid wasn't right. They are now asking a Virginia Beach couple to cough up $160,000.
Governor-elect Terry McAuliffe spent part of Wednesday in Hampton Roads, talking about the future of the region.
A proposed congressional budget agreement would avoid a government shutdown in January and set spending for defense and domestic programs.
A man is facing attempted abduction charges after police said he tried to grab two juvenile girls and exposed himself.