Tonya Bundick was denied bond as well as a change of venue after she was indicted on new charges related to the Eastern Shore arson case.
A building at Norfolk State University has been evacuated due to a gas leak.
- Bond denied for accused officer killer
- Michigan native selected as new NN chief
- Suffolk fire displaces family of seven
- Chesapeake teen named Player of the Year
- Lockdown lifted at VB high school
- 19th-century clipper ship in Norfolk
- Pope Francis named Person of the Year
- Man shot dead while walking in NN
The Northampton County Sheriff's Office is looking for the person who broke into a garage and stole a family pet.
The debate over a methadone clinic reached Portsmouth City Council Chambers Tuesday night. Several residents are against the planned location of the clinic near I.C. Norcom High School.
A Chesapeake music teacher could rub elbows with celebrities and bring home a Grammy next year.
A Suffolk man told police a 3 ton HVAC system was stolen from his property sometime last week.
A Newport News mother was arrested in York County for drug charges while she was with her children, according to the York-Poquoson Sheriff's Office.
A 46-year-old Suffolk man was charged after police say he sexually assaulted a woman at the Smithfield Foods packing plant.